The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for performing a variety of duties relating to shipping, receiving, delivering supplies, materials, and equipment as well as maintaining inventory control and record material receipt for the Company independently under general supervision. This is a Union, non-exempt hourly position in the Manufacturing Department. Candidates may be asked to work any shift, rotating shifts, weekends and holidays as defined by Company needs.
- Receive and unload freight both manually and with equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks
- Package and ship supplies
- Deliver and retrieve supplies to and from work or storage areas
- Use computer and related software to receive, ship, monitor, and move inventory
- Organize and maintain location of inventory and related paperwork (5S)
- Ensure all materials are made available when needed to associated departments including machining, assembly, painting, and welding
- Perform any reasonable request, within qualifications, by Manufacturing Supervisor, necessary for the smooth, efficient operation of the factory and consistent production
- Responsible for the performance of above-mentioned duties with minimum supervision, as required, to the quality and safety standards acceptable by NSH USA Corporation
- Reports to Manager, Materials and Technical Procurement
This description reflects the principal functions of the job for the purpose of job evaluation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements of the job nor shall be construed as giving exclusive responsibility for every function described.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Able to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy and use logical step-by-step procedures
- Handling, storing, shipping, and receiving of goods
- Reviewing documents for accuracy and completeness
- General knowledge of manufacturing equipment and small hand and power tools
- Must be very efficient, particular, and detail oriented and be able to follow instructions
- Forklift operator certification preferred but willing to train
- Must be familiar with safe working practices and perform job duties in accordance with those practices
- General knowledge of computers and related software preferred but willing to train
- Neat and clean personal appearance
- Good communication and self-motivational skills required
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis
- Potentially stand for an entire working shift
Character, integrity, and trustworthiness are very important attributes that NSH USA Corporation looks for in all candidates.
This is a Union shop.
NSH USA offers a complete medical/health care plan, 401(K), and incentive programs.
Upon hire, employees must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Accommodations will be provided where appropriate as required by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled