Sales Specialist – Machine Parts
The Sales Specialist – Machine Parts position works and coordinates directly with the Customer Service Center and interacts with customers and coworkers to best support NSH USA’s clients.
- Locating parts on bills of materials
- Locating parts on mechanical and electrical drawings
- Processing quotes and orders
- Order follow-up
- Customer support
- Maintaining organized files
- Responding to telephone inquiries from vendors and colleagues
- Handling account receivable issues
- Assist with parts sales across all product lines
- Assist Engineering with development of recommended spare parts lists
- On a case-by-case basis, assist customers and service technicians with technical support issues
- Travel is required based on sales needs but not expected to be more than 25%
- Other duties as required by the Customer Service Center
This description reflects the principal functions of the job for the purpose of job evaluation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements of the job nor shall it be construed as giving exclusive responsibility for every function described.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A.A.S. degree or 2-3 years equivalent experience in sales or related field
- Must be detail-oriented, possess an eager attitude, and react well under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
- Self-motivated, proactive, and solution driven
- Team player
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Encompix
Character, integrity, and trustworthiness are very important attributes that NSH USA Corporation looks for in all candidates.
NSH USA Corporation offers a complete medical/health care plan, 401(K), and incentive programs.
Upon hire, employees must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Accommodations will be provided where appropriate as required by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled