The Maintenance Technician reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and assists in the total maintenance and upkeep of the building(s) in accordance with regulatory standards.
- Performs work assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Responsible for meeting and maintaining regulatory and company safety standards
- Assists in keeping the building in a clean and orderly condition by examining the building on a regular basis for needed repairs, maintenance, and cleanliness
- Assists in remodeling projects including sheetrocking, painting, drop ceiling installation, plumbing, and electrical work
- Snow removal/plowing using company vehicle
- Moving office furniture and assembling new furniture and office chairs when needed
- General building and grounds maintenance
- Other duties as needed
This description reflects the principal functions of the job for the purpose of job evaluation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements of the job nor shall be construed as giving exclusive responsibility for every function described.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- 5 years’ building maintenance experience
- Knowledge in electrical, plumbing, plaster, painting, and general maintenance
- Self-motivated, proactive and solution driven
- Ability to work calmly through high-pressure, deadline-driven periods
- Must have strong organizational skills and must be able to multi-task
- Ability to walk, sit, or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and/or move over 40 pounds regularly
- Must have valid NYS driver license and a clean driving record
- Must be willing to be on call for building emergency situations and early morning snow removal if needed
Character, integrity and trustworthiness are very important attributes that NSH USA Corporation looks for in all candidates.
NSH USA offers a complete medical/health care plan, 401(K), and incentive programs.
Upon hire, employees must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Accommodations will be provided where appropriate as required by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled